Meditation improves stress and anxiety levels 60% of the time.
Break free from stress today with our complimentary relaxation meditation.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
(Don’t worry, we’ll never inundate your inbox)
You feel guilty and powerless over food.
Something happens that upsets you.
You eat more than you know you should.
You feel an overwhelming urge to eat.
THE EMOTIONAL EATING CYCLE
If you turn to food for comfort, to ease stress, or to distract from uncomfortable feelings, you may be an emotional eater.
Whenever we eat for reasons beyond hunger, it can be a sign that there is something deeper going on under the surface. If you are struggling with emotional eating, feeling like you don’t have control over what goes into your body, and/or hopeless about achieving a healthy figure, you are not alone.
About 1 in 4 adults have over-eaten due to stress alone, and half of them do so multiple times per week.
Source: American Psychological Association
"It has been four months since my Emotional Eating Intensive + RTT session and I can confidently say I no longer struggle with food. This is the first time in my life I have experienced this sort of freedom surrounding food and I am so beyond grateful. Working with Shine Wellness was by far one of the best decisions of my life!"
How do you stop emotional eating?
Emotional eating is often founded on deeply rooted beliefs, patterns, habits, thoughts, and behaviors that we developed at an early age. In order to regain control...
Who is this program good for?
Targeting your relationship with food is often a deeply transformative process. You can expect to feel more integrated and self-aware to start. Other positive effects can include weight loss, more peaceful disposition, less stress around food, less stress overall.
What does this emotional eating intensive look like?
You will work 1-on-1 with Shanna for six weeks to target your specific emotional eating triggers and blocks. Through a blended approach of face-to-face coaching and Rapid Transformational Therapy, you and Shanna will finally mend your relationship with food for good.
Intake + Coaching Session
We will first determine what type of emotional eater you are so we can target your coaching program:
- Emotional/Mood eater
- Addictive eater
- Angry/stressed eater
- Ignorant eater
- Destructive eater
We will then review the WHY behind emotional eating, why logic will never win, and why a sugar addiction may not be your fault.
- This session is all about Visceral intelligence and tuning into our bodies for the guidance it is ready to give us.
- We will distinguish the difference between emotional and phsical hunger, identifying the feeling of each
- We will also review what numbing and/or distraction look and feel like, and how we can move past it.
- We will bring everything we learned from your first session into your 2-hour long RTT session (learn more about RTT here).
- What made you override your natural relationship with food? Here we will reinstall, remanifest, and regenerate a healthy relationship with food.
- You will be given a recording after this session to listen to for 21 days.
Topics covered in these sessions will range according to what you need. They can include:
- Lack & Scarcity mentality and how it corresponds to binging
- The feelings we are really seeking when we reach for food
- Primary and secondary foods: Understanding what non-food sources of nourishment are, and how we can add more to our lives
- The words we use: Understanding how to speak to ourselves, because words become our reality and our mind uses our words to identify what we are feeling
- BTFAR: Beliefs, Thoughts, Feelings, Actions, Reality. We will discuss the interconnectedness of all of these things and how they influence our lives
- “We make our beliefs and then our beliefs make us. Every habit of action is caused by a habit of thought.”
- Feeling to Heal & Building the Self-Trust Muscle: Learning how to feel our feelings so we can integrate them and move through them. Also learning how to use micro-actions to develop self-trust.
- Perfectionisim & People-Pleasing
What results can I experience after the Emotional Eating Intensive?
Targeting your relationship with food is often a deeply transformative process. You can expect to feel more integrated and self-aware to start.
Other positive effects can include weight loss, more peaceful disposition, less stress around food, less stress overall.
Catch us in your inbox for real talk: interesting blogs, breakthroughs and tidbits tailored just for you. (We will never inundate you.)